Concerning video testimonial:
| Amazing results - tested with Lamont Fluoride Meter
Review by Pablomck Rating *****
Check out my review at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3FDlfjXYuk
Paul M., Cedar Hill, Texas (TX)
Disclaimer: This video is for educational purposes only, as it helps to illustrate the fluoride reduction capability of the Vitasalus PureMaster V-Series V-700 and FluorideMaster Combo. Although the results in this video are remarkable, not all consumers will necessarily achieve these exact results, and therefore, your results may vary. The purpose of the Vitasalus FluorideMaster is to reduce or significantly reduce fluoride in your municiple supply water. The fluoride reduction performance of the FluorideMaster is dependent on various factors such as supply water chemistry, pH, water temperature, flow rate and competing elements in your source water. For optimal fluoride filtration effectiveness, the FluorideMaster should be installed in sequence after the PureMaster V-Series V-300, V-500 or V-700; For ease of installation and overall performance, the PureMaster V-700 and FluorideMaster Combo is the most ideal configuration.
|Filter Stages:||2 See how it works|
|Money Back Guarantee:||1/2 year|
Our highly-specialized Fluoride Master system utilizes high-grade FluoriSorb™ media and is designed to effectively filter fluoride (commonly found in city/municipal water supplies), sediment and/or particulate matter from all of the water entering your home for about 400,000 gallons or 4–6 years**. The FluorideMaster™ system utilizes approx. 60 pounds of high-grade FluoriSorb™ media (known as Hydroxyapatite/Bone Char), which is considered to significantly outperform other fluoride reduction media such as "activated alumina". The FluorideMaster™ does not contain any "activated alumina." See how it works
* Lifetime warranty consists of: 1) 10-year defect-free warranty on materials and workmanship involving the tank and tank head components; and 2) Lifetime prorated warranty on the system media based upon the lower value of the advertised media lifespan range as specified in the system's specifications chart.
** The lower end value of the 4–6 years media lifespan range is based upon the average annual water usage of a household of 3-4 people.
|"Howdy, I installed the FluorideMaster fluoride water filter you custom built for me. I'm a water treatment operator at Ft Richardson, Alaska. I did a fluoride sample last night, raw well water was .99mg/l Product water after fluoride filter was ZERO. Thanks for a fine product!!! :)"
Robert A., Ft. Richardson, Alaska (AK)
More Customer Reviews
The FluorideMaster™ is shipped Pre-Assembled (tank comes pre-loaded with high-grade FluoriSorb™ media) and Ready-To-Install which greatly simplifies the installation process and significantly reduces installation time and cost.
Vitasalus also provide their industry-leading, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed Warranty including: 4-Year prorated warranty; plus a 1-Year Defect-free warranty on materials and workmanship.
The FluorideMaster™ is easily the highest quality and most affordable premium whole house fluoride water filtration system available in the marketplace today.
||Order by for Sale Price w/ FREE Expedited Shipping
|Why are people filtering out fluoride from their water?|
There have been numerous reports over the years linking fluoride in our water supply to various adverse health effects with humans and animals including: bone cell disorders, dental fluorosis, osteoporosis, skeletal fluorosis, arthritis, hypoactive thyroid, obesity, depression, brain damage, suppressed immune function, mottled teeth/tooth discoloration, cellular damage, poison kidney function, and renal osteodystrophy. As a result, more and more people want to filter out the fluoride in their drinking and bathing water.
It took several decades for doctors and the tobacco industry to come forward and protect us with the label:
"Warning: The surgeon general has determined that
NOTE: All FluorideMaster™ systems are shipped Ready-To-Install and include necessary fittings for 3/4" (standard) and 1" plumbing installations.
|Features and Benefits|
- The FluorideMaster™ Whole House Water Filtration System utilizes high-grade FluoriSorb™ media and is designed to effectively filter fluoride (commonly found in city/municipal water supplies), sediment and/or particulate matter from all of the water entering your home and effectively performs for approx. 400,000 gallons or 4–6 years. The Fluoride Master™ system utilizes approx. 60 pounds of high-grade FluoriSorb™ media (known as Hydroxyapatite/Bone Char) which is considered to significantly outperform other fluoride reduction media such as "activated alumina". The FluorideMaster™ does not contain any "activated alumina."
- Easy install
- No backwashing required or wasted water
- Shipped Pre-Assembled (tank comes pre-loaded with special media) and Ready-To-Install which greatly simplifies the installation process and significantly reduces installation time and cost.
- No chemicals, electricity, drain-line or media regeneration required.
- No maintenance required on the main system—only 0.35-micron prefilters need be replaced approx. every 6 months to extend the life of the system and ensure optimal system performance.
- Rust proof wound fiberglass polyethylene tanks feature 125psi operating pressure.
- Includes the Vitasalus industry-leading, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed Warranty including: 4-Year prorated warranty; plus a 1-Year Defect-free warranty on materials and workmanship.
PureMaster™, V-Series™, PureMaster™ V-300™, PureMaster™ V-500™, PureMaster™ V-700™, V-300™, V-500™, V-700™, PureCarbon™, PureCap™, EvenFlow-MaxContact™, Water filtration so effective, it even filters out the competition™, Buy a filter or be a filter™, We want to make one thing perfectly clear—your water™, FluorideMaster™, FluoriSorb™, and Vitasalus™ are trademarks owned by Vitasalus, Inc. (formerly Equinox Products, LLC)
|UPS Ground Free Shipping||Yes|
PureMaster V-700 & FluorideMaster was straight-forward to install and our water tastes the best ever! , Review by Pablo M.
We had the EQ-300 (bought in 2006) for about 6.5 years and now upgraded to the PureMaster V-700 and FluorideMaster systems. A great product that was straight-forward to install and our water tastes the best ever! Thanks again for continuing to sell these products. Compared to some of the other whole-house units out there, these are a bargain.
Pablo M., Shawnee, Kansas (KS)
Extremely happy with the PureMaster V-700 and FluorideMaster, Review by Susan R.
We are extremely happy with the PureMaster V-700 and FluorideMaster Premium Whole House Water Filtration Systems, and the prompt, helpful customer service we've received. Water pressure was a concern of ours, and we noticed no drop in pressure after the system was installed. We are enjoying the freedom of being able to drink water from any tap in the house, instead of from a water filter installed at the kitchen sink. The water is clear and delicious without the chlorine smell it had in the past. And somehow the bath water now has a lovely shade of blue. Our plumber installed shut-off valves on either side of the filter system - highly recommended for ease of use.
Susan R., Portland, Oregon (OR)