We have received your FREE Wellness Consultation request form information.
We will provide you with helpful feedback very shortly.
Proper nutrition is the foundation and key to good health and wellness
We firmly believe that the foundation of good health is proper nutrition. Healthy food results in healthy cells. Unhealthy food results in unhealthy cells. When you eat live food and juices, you feel alive. Have faith in what we share with you, apply it in your life, and share your new life with others. Your nutritional program should be based on the following common principles:
- Avoid any food that is frozen or canned.
- AVOID ALL REFINED SUGAR! Dextrose, Maltose, Sucrose, Fructose, Corn Syrup, White or Refined Sugar, etc. If using Cantron, refined sugars FEED cancer (like putting gasoline on a fire) and raises blood glucose levels, defeating Cantron's overall effectiveness. Natural sugar such as honey and raw cane sugar in limited quantity is acceptable.
- Avoid artificial sweetners such as Aspartame, Sucralose, Splenda, Saccharin, etc. Studies are linking some artificial sweeteners to cancer, liver damage, and other adverse health conditions.
- Stay away from foods that contain preservatives, additives, or food coloring.
- Do not eat products containing white flour, salt, or white sugar.
- Use fresh, organic garlic whenever possible for its immune system, detox and many other benefits.
- Eat lots of "raw", "living" or "whole" foods, like fruits and vegetables, and drink freshly squeezed juices. Eat organic fruits and green vegetables (if cooked, preferably steam cooked to retain optimal nutrients and enzymes) as much as possible.
- Eliminate microwave cooking...it kills food nutrients.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of purified water (in addition to other healthy liquids) daily to hydrate and flush toxins from body. Keep in mind that a pure source of drinking water is also important. If water is distilled, be sure to add our Liquid Mineral Complex (ionic liquid minerals) so that the water is properly mineral and pH balanced.
- Toxins of all kinds must be avoided including tobacco, alcohol. Discourage tranquilizers, sedatives, analgesics. Rest is important while exercise should spare the affected area.
- "Worship the Lord your God, and His blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you." Exodus 23:25
10 Principles of Healthy Living to Remember and Realize
- Drink & Bathe in Clean/Purified Water (we are over 70% water)
- Breathe Deeply
- Sleep Peacefully
- Eat Nutritiously
- Enjoy Activity
- Give and Receive Love
- Be Forgiving
- Practice Gratitude
- Develop Acceptance
- Develop a Relationship with God
Other lifestyle changes to better one's health and wellness
- Minimize cell phone use due to unhealthy Electro-Magnetic Frequency (EMF) pollution and their negative bio-electrical effects on ones body, especially children.
- Eliminate microwave cooking...it kills certain food nutrients and could negatively affect/disrupt ones healthy bio-electrical fields or meridians.
- Drink/Bathe in filtered/purified water to minimze any additional toxic load on your body.
- Avoid Anti-perspirants because they lock toxins into out glands and body...we get backed up with toxins.; Also avoid deodorants which contain aluminum or other unhealthy chemicals.
- Exercise 3-4 times per week for 20-45 mins...keep it fun so you'll keep it up...make sure you work out your heart too with aerobic/cardiovascular oriented exercises.
This content may be copied in full, with copyright, contact,
creation and information intact, without specific permission,
when used only in a not-for-profit format. If any other use is desired, permission in writing from Nu-Gen Nutrition, Inc. is required.