Vitasalus PureMaster V-Series™ (V-300™, V-500™, V-700™) System Highlights
- Highest quality and most affordable whole house water filtration system available anywhere in the world!
- Now available Factory-Direct utilizing the latest NSF® certified media, components/parts/materials, and tank technology
- Designed for maximum contact time to ensure optimum drinking water filtration for the average household of 300,000 gallons or 3 years for the V-300; 500,000 gallons or 5 years for the V-500; and 700,000 gallons or 7 years for the V-700.
- We also guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, standing with the Vitasalus industry-leading, 100% satisfaction-guaranteed warranty including: 7-Year pro-rated warranty; plus a 1-Year Defect-free warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Specialized design with advanced media blending provides unparalleled water filtration capabilities which completely remove or significantly reduce chlorine, chloramine/chloramines, sediment and/or particulate matter, cysts, copepods, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Synthetic Organic Compounds (SOCs), THMs (chlorine by-product), PAHs (Chloramine by-product), trace heavy metals (i.e., lead, mercury, or iron), MTBEs, atrazine, benzene, xylene, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, tastes, odors and hundreds of other potential contaminants and harmful chemicals from the water entering your home.
- Shipped Pre-Assembled (tank comes pre-loaded with special media) and Ready-To-Install, which greatly simplifies the installation process and significantly reduces installation time and cost.
- Standard system accommodates both 3/4" (standard) and 1" plumbing.
- Effective for both residential or light commercial water filtration applications.
- Requires minimal installation space, typically an area approximately 5-feet high by 3-feet wide by 1-foot deep.
- Removes COPEPODS (100% copepod/copepods removal)—which may be present in your source water—via the system's 0.35-micron (sub 1-micron) prefilter.
- Removes cysts which may be present in your source water via the system's 0.35-micron (sub 1-micron) prefilter.
- NO pressure drop with an on-demand flow rate of approximately 8 gpm (gallons per minute); May also install more PureMaster™ V-Series™ systems (V-300, V-500, and V-700) systems side-by-side to double, triple, or more, the overall gpm flow rate.
- No back-flushing maintenance required.
- No electricity required.
- No backwashing or backwashing-drain required.
- No wasted water.
- Virtually maintenance-free.
- Improves your indoor air quality.
- Extends life of your plumbing fixtures and appliances.
- You and your family can have clear, healthy, filtered water throughout the entire house for about 50¢/day!
See the PureMaster V-Series V-300 System.
See the PureMaster V-Series V-500 System.
See the PureMaster V-Series V-700 System.
NSF® is a registered trademark of NSF International. For more information, please visit http://www.nsf.org
Vitasalus™, PureMaster™, V-Series™, V-300™, V-500™, and V-700™, are trademarks of Vitasalus, Inc.